● Your home should be exactly that… home.
● Your house should express you, not what you think others want your house to be.
● Decorating is fun! Let’s keep it that way!
● White should be your best friend. It adds instantaneous ‘chic-factor’ and simplicity at the same time.
● Every room benefits with a dose of glam… even if it’s just a tiny bit.
● The best compliment one could receive is “Oh, this house is so _______ (insert your name here)!”
● The most interesting rooms come from experimentation and stretching your comfort zone.
● Narcissism is allowed when decorating your house. Go ahead and hang that self-portrait above your mantel!
● Black and brown CAN look fantastic in the same room.
● The more texture, the better!
● One room in your home should be overly luxurious. After all, we all love to be treated like royalty.
Not so design-related beliefs…
● Happiness is a choice. Period.
● Look for the good in others. You can always find it, if you look hard enough.
● Saying “Hi” to someone you don’t know everyday can change your life.
● Challenge yourself to be a better person.
● Be true to yourself and not what you think what others want you to be… it’s liberating!
● Open your eyes to new ways of thinking.
● Laugh. Daily.